Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Mini Fridge Causes a Fire in San Marino Home

This home in San Marino experienced a fire which caused damage to the walls, ceiling and flooring through out the home. SERVPRO quickly removed the damaged mate... READ MORE

Smoke damage to San Marino Business

This smoke damage was caused due to a faulty wiring in the light fixture. Notice how the smoke covered up all the walls, ceiling and flooring in soot. Our team... READ MORE

Sparks cause fire to this Pasadena home

Our office received a call Saturday morning regarding a fire loss due to some sparks from the water heater. Upon arriving our team notice the extent of damage t... READ MORE

Fire damage in San Marino home

Fire damage destroyed this San Marino kitchen. We prefer to restore when at all possible, but this project required a gut and rebuild. Kitchen fires are extreme... READ MORE

Garage Fire in Temple City, CA

Garage caught on fire due to an electrical issue and SERVPRO South Pasadena/San Marino was called to immediatley start the restoration process. Our team knows t... READ MORE

Laundry room fire in San Gabriel, CA

SERVPRO of S. Pasadena/San Marino can help! Whether the job is big or small, a home or a business we can restore your property and belongings! Our technicians a... READ MORE

Pasadena Fire Damage

This family’s Pasadena home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, bu... READ MORE