Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation In Pasadena Home


One of our customers contacted us regarding a mold situation she had in her garage storage room. As you can see in the before picture you can see mold growth th... READ MORE



Drain line backs up in San Gabriel home


We were dispatched to this loss through one of our insurance carriers. They informed us that our customer had suffered sewage to back up through the shower drai... READ MORE



Disaster Hit When On Vacation


We were called out to this water loss in South Pasadena due to a burst pipe underneath kitchen sink. Homeowner were on vacation and came to water damage in thei... READ MORE



Mold In Water Heater Closet


Responded to a job regarding a mold issue to a water heater closet. When we arrived we noticed it was worst than expected. Lucky for our customer she contacted ... READ MORE



Mini Fridge Causes a Fire in San Marino Home


This home in San Marino experienced a fire which caused damage to the walls, ceiling and flooring through out the home. SERVPRO quickly removed the damaged mate... READ MORE



Mold Found In Pasadena Condo


When a home or business suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout a home in 48-72 hours. Because mold can produce... READ MORE



Mold Found in Kitchen


Intrusion of water in your home or place of business can result in mold growth. Water intrusions can result from storm damage, plumbing or equipment failures, l... READ MORE



Chemical Spill


SERVPRO South Pasadena/San Marino was called to remove some chemical spill that was caused during some renovating in this commercial building. Our team was ther... READ MORE



Water damage to Altadena Home


When a storm occurs the rain water comes creeping into the house in many ways. In this case the client heard a gushing noise coming from his sons room. As the c... READ MORE



Smoke damage to San Marino Business


This smoke damage was caused due to a faulty wiring in the light fixture. Notice how the smoke covered up all the walls, ceiling and flooring in soot. Our team... READ MORE