Surroundings Around Your Home
When a storm occurs do not forget about the surroundings around your home. Mother nature can be cruel and she can damage your property in unexpected ways. Whether it’s caused by rain, wind, hail, or floods, being aware of potential hazards can save you troubles long term. Some hazards to look out for your home and safety include:
- Trees and branches that can fall over and damage your home.
- Ponds of water
- Potential mud slides, if possible place erosion bags.
- Large items that can fall over
- Items left hanging outdoors
- Areas where water may enter and damage the base of your home
- Objects that conduct electricity
- Be aware of weak spots on the outside of your home if it begins to hail
- Loose shingles on your roof
If your home does happen to receive any damage during a storm always feel free to contact SERVPRO of South Pasadena/San Marino at (626) 852-9922. We specialize in dealing with numerous damages that a storm may bring and our goal is to get assistance to you as quickly as possible. We are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!