Potential Fire Hazards
A fire can originate from a variety of sources and can begin at any moment. Whether it is self caused or natural it can spread quickly. If one does not take action swiftly then their entire building may be lost. There are a variety of things that we use in our homes daily that can cause a fire.
The kitchen is one of the areas where fires are common, after all we use fire to cook with our stoves daily. Having a malfunctioning stove can be problematic. If it leaks gas, it can be hazardous to your health and become highly flammable. Continuously using a dirty stove, over-cooking or leaving food unattended can also cause a sudden flame. The appliances you use daily such as your washer, dryer, microwave, and refrigerator can also be an issue. If they are overused or used incorrectly they can generate an excess amount of heat that leads to a fire. Electrical components are also a potential cause.Electronics such as your television, phone charger, radio,and computer can overheat. It is important to keep certain appliances or electrical components away from direct heat as this will cause them to overheat at a faster rate.
It is never a bad idea to be aware of potential fire hazards around home. If you do happen to ever come across fire damage to your property then SERVPRO of South Pasadena/San Marino will help you deal with your problem. We have experts that specialize in dealing with fire damages. We are available at (626) 852-9922. We are also available 24 hours, 7 days days a week, 365 days per year.