If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 799-1762

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Found in Kitchen

Intrusion of water in your home or place of business can result in mold growth. Water intrusions can result from storm damage, plumbing or equipment failures, long-standing leaks, and poor humidity control. When water intrusions are not addressed right away, the resulting damage can present increased risk of harmful mold growth. In the picture above you can see that water had been leaking underneath the kitchen cabinets and customer was unaware until he noticed a musty smell coming from underneath his kitchen sink. Our team went ahead and removed all affected material and did mold remediation. In the second picture you can see how the end result comes out and is ready for testing.