Smoke damage to San Marino Business
This smoke damage was caused due to a faulty wiring in the light fixture. Notice how the smoke covered up all the walls, ceiling and flooring in soot. Our team went ahead and removed all walls, ceiling and dispose of all affected contents. Then after stripping the room down to the studs our team cleaned until the smell was out and left it ready for contractor to have walls and ceiling put back. The after picture shows the finishing product and could say that our customer was happy with the outcome. Give SERVPRO of South Pasadena/San Marino a call 626-799-1762.