Photo Gallery

Fire Damage to Home

Fire Damage to Home

Home sustained damage to laundry room due to a minor fire caused by a malfunctioning dryer. Part of dry wall had to be removed. Walls, floor, and ceiling sustained soot damage and were cleaned up. Our professional technicians take pride into their job making disasters "Like it never even happened."

Commercial Fire Damage

Commercial Fire Damage

Pico Rivera Pharmacy sustain a great amount of damage to commercial structure due to a fire. Here you see the damage that was caused to the ceiling. There was smoke and soot damage throughout the pharmacy.   

Equipment

Equipment

Here at SERVPRO of S.Pasadena / San Marino, we keep our equipment on standby, ready so we may be "Faster to any size disaster" and make it "Like it never even happened."

Equipment

Equipment

Our trucks on standby, always ready so we can make it "Faster to any size disaster" and make it "Like it never even happened." Should you ever need emergency services due to water or fire damage give us a call.

Fire Damage, Pasadena

Fire Damage, Pasadena

Damage to home caused by a fire. There was significant smoke and soot damage all throughout the home. Although we were not able to save all of our customers belongings, we understand the value of how important it was to recover as many of our customer's keepsakes as possible. During times like these we greatly sympathize for our customer's loss and do the best job possible to make it "Like it never even happened." so that our customer may continue with their livelihood.

Residential Water Damage

Residential Water Damage

Due to a water leak, part of our client's kitchen ceiling needed to be removed. This needed to be done to prevent any mold from growing due to humidity from the water leak which saturated the ceiling. Humidifiers and air movers were placed in order to dry the wood as well as the ceiling. 

Soot Damage to Home

Soot Damage to Home

This photo shows soot damage to a kitchen after a fire. There was smoke and soot damage in the kitchen and kitchen appliances. We were able to clean the soot up and make this fire disaster "Like it never even happened"